Boarding & House Sitting: If you need to cancel one or more of these services please give us a 72-Hour notice so there is no cancellation fee. If notice is given less than 72 hours please be advised there is a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total cost of the stay, up to one week. If cancellation is made the same day a 100% cancellation fee will apply and equal to two nights' stay. These fees are non-negotiable.
Grooming: If you need to cancel your grooming appointment please give us a 24-hour notice of cancellation. If notice is given after 24 hours or if an appointment is missed a 75% cancellation fee will apply for each pet (this amount is dependent on package and dog size selected when the original appointment was scheduled). If you need to reschedule there is no fee but notice must be given within 12 hours of an appointment. If the second appointment is missed, rescheduled, or canceled a 75% cancellation fee will be applied (this amount is dependent on package and dog size selected when the original appointment was scheduled).
Dog Walking, Drop-in Visits, & Other Services: If you need to cancel one or more of these services please give us notice by the end of business the previous day before the visit begins. If notice is given after the previous business day the full fee of the service applies.
Packages: All package sales are final. Any packages sales that are not used to their entirety or any unused services will not be refunded. All packages must be used within 45 days after purchase.
Policies to Know:
* For boarding, daycare, and grooming we will not allow your pet to leave with anyone else besides you, a co-owner, or an individual authorized by you. If you need someone else to pick your pet up, you will need to notify us via e-mail, phone, or in-person in advance.
* For Daycare all dogs must be spayed or neutered once they are 6 months of age. No exceptions. Dogs are required to be up to date on flea and tick preventative as well. PP&C will not be held liable for any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by PP&C as a result of that failure. All dogs must have a behavioral evaluation prior to daycare admittance (this can be done with a complimentary meet & greet).
* If payment was already made we will credit your account with the appropriate billing amount if rescheduled or canceled during our required time frame.
* Please be advised for cancellations of services that have already begun there is no refund. We have reserved an allotted time for your pet(s) care and cannot issue a refund.
* At our discretion requests made with a same-day notice are subject to a $10 surcharge with the already agreed upon service pricing for existing clients. For new clients, there is a $25 surcharge for a 24-hour notice of pet care.
* For early drop-offs and late pick ups there is a $10 charge for up to 30 minutes past closing or 30 minutes before opening. This time frame applies to doggy daycare and boarding services. For earlier or later pick up/ drop off we offer pet taxi and additional stays. Please ask management what the best option is for your schedule.
* Please be advised Walks & Visits are available in 2-3 hour scheduled blocks. Please allow us enough time to complete our visits as different factors may play a roll in not being able to be available at your requested time or time block. If we are straying to far away from your schedule time block we will reach out with a more accurate eta and explanation of our tardiness. Below are our listed time frames:
Early Morning: 7 am- 9 am
Morning 9 am- 11 am
Afternoon 11 am- 2pm
Early Evening 2 pm- 5 pm
Evening 5 pm- 8 pm
Late Evening 8 pm- 10 pm
* Please be advised during the holidays there is a holiday rate that goes into effect. For each night of boarding or house sitting there is a $15 surcharge and a $5 surcharge for all our other services. These fees are subject to additional days outside the holidays (i.e. if a holiday falls on a Monday generally the weekend prior also incurs a holiday fee).
Easter: April 2nd- April 5th
Memorial Day: May 27th- May 30th
4th of July: July 3rd- July 5th
Labor Day: September 2nd- September 5th
Columbus Day: October 8th- October 11th
Thanksgiving: November 24th- November 27th
Christmas and New Years: December 23rd- January 1st
Christmas and New Years: December 23rd- January 1st
* Please be advised all cancellations are not complete until you receive a cancellation notification from management.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances happen and we're here to accommodate to those last-minute requests and cancellations!
Additional Meet & Greets: We offer our first Meet & Greet as a one-time free courtesy. If you would like to arrange an additional meet and greet with one of our backup sitters, you've added a new pet member, or if you think your pet needs a refresher meet and greet we can provide an additional Meet & Greet with a charge of $20.0o fee. This meet and greet can last up to 30 minutes.
Vaccinations & Medications:
For the safety of your pet and others, all pets must be vaccinated and have tick/ flea prevention. Proof of vaccines records can be uploaded and maintained through your portal account. If pets are not up to date on required vaccinations and prevention we will be unable to accept your request. Proof of vaccines and boosters are required and must be administered by a licensed veterinarian (self-administered shots are not acceptable). You can contact your veterinarian for proof of administered vaccines and they can forward it to our email.
Please speak to your preferred veterinarian for more information regarding your pets care and risks. If you have a pet other than a dog or cat please check with your veterinarian for proper preventative care.
Required Vaccines for Dogs:
Required Vaccines for Cats:
Feline Herpesvirus Type I
If your pet needs to take daily, weekly, or monthly medication during their stay with us please fill out the required forms so our pet care team has the authority to administer your pet's medication properly. A surcharge may apply for us to administer medication during their stay with us.
For all our dog walking and pet sitting clients, there is a two (2) key requirement or you may use a lockbox. If you are in need of a lockbox we offer lockboxes for a one time fee of $20 and the box it is yours to keep!
If you choose to allow us to hold onto your key(s), one will be given to your trusted sitter for the requested services while we keep a spare set of key(s) locked away at the office in the event of an emergency. While keys are not in use both copies will be in our lockbox. We will pick up the keys during our primary meet and greet. If you cannot provide us with two sets of keys then we will charge a $10 fee to pick up the key(s) and arrange a pickup time or you may arrange a time with us to drop off the key(s) to an agreed-upon location.
Ways to Pay (Cash or Through Our Portal)
All payments are due before the beginning of any pet sitting service. We will send you an invoice per request and payment must be made by the end of business the previous day before any services begin if paying through the portal. Payment can be made through your created account with us or if you intend to pay with cash the payment can be made on your first service day. You can also check your "Time to Pet" account for any unpaid invoices. An 8% processing fee will be applied to any invoice paid through the portal. If paying in cash the processing fee will be waived. If a payment plan is needed or a different bill due date is needed please reach out to management (this only applies to existing clients). For preferred payment method or for a back up payment we do require to have a credit card on file.
Any outstanding balances remaining after sixty (60) days will be turned over to a collections agency and may result in legal action. You agree to be fully liable for any and all costs incurred by PP&C as the result of such an event.
For weekly scheduled walks or visits payment is due on the last day of your service of the week (i.e. if your pup is seen every Monday & Wednesday payment would be due on that Wednesday). Late fees are subject to a $10.00 fee each day the full payment is not made.
New clients must pay their bill in full as a credit will not be extended out to new customers. This policy is for any newly scheduled services.
Tipping is allowed and can be done through the portal or by cash.
Please note all offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offers cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Clients must pay all applicable sales tax.
All clients are Required to complete our Pet Care and Grooming Agreement before the beginning of any of our services. All vaccines must be up to date during the time of your pets care or services will not be provided and a fee for a late cancellation may apply. In conjunction with the policies listed on our webpage there is a list of our additional policies in the portal which require an e-signature. These forms are required to be filled out with our Time to Pet app or in person before a pets first service.
Clients are responsible to review their stay on our Time to Pet application to ensure accuracy. Philly's Paws & Claws is not responsible for any lapse or error in your pet care dates or times.
*Please be advised that these policies can change at any time with or without written notice. For updates please log in to your Time to Pet account and review our Portal Policy and our webpage.
If you have any questions about our policies or if you would like to see our Full Pet Care Agreement you may reach out to us at any time!
Recommended Vaccines for Dogs:
Recommended Vaccines for Cats:
Feline Leukemia Virus
Feline Immunodeficiency Virus